Tuesday, January 23, 2007

An ill wind...

Well, the wind has swung round. It was coming from an Oxford direction, now it's coming from a Cambridge direction and that's bad, really bad!

Change of route for tonight's run (last Thursday turned out to be only 5ΒΌ miles.) Not looking forward to it - I hate running!

Oh yes, as part of the deal with running for Breakthrough you get a free biomechanical analysis. This will outline any weaknesses, muscle imbalances or potential causes of injury that I may have. Apparently, I'll get a detailed plan to correct these problems. But do I really need to go all the way to Chiswick for someone to tell me "your legs don't move very quickly and you have the flexibility of an iron girder", "your lack of muscle is perfectly balanced", "running a marathon may cause you an injury" and so "you need to do more training."

Sponsor me at www.bmycharity.com/runformum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want to borrow my scooter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home