Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm being watched!

Tuesday night's run was postponed.

"Come on! What kind of commitment is that?"

I didn't say 'cancelled', I said 'postponed'. I managed to put a ΒΌ marathon behind me last night in just under 50mins, so back on track. It was very cold, but as the Norwegians say, there's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing. If you'd seen me, you'd have thought I'd just rolled a six and was about to attack a block of Cadbury's Dairy Milk with a knife and fork.

Now, much of what I do goes unrecognised, and so it was as I stretched down after the run. The concierge saw me on the security camera and came rushing over from the other end of the building because he thought I was having a fit. I assured him that all was well and later reflected that it was the burglars coming through the windows he should be worried about.

Sponsor me at www.bmycharity.com/runformum

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home