Friday, January 26, 2007

Meet my personal trainer...

I'm really fortunate to have a trainer on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Okay, he takes a bit of looking after, but he's basically good value - a bit of pocket money in a few years time and he'll be happy.

Here he is taking me through the theory of long distance running, and just in time too, as tomorrow afternoon is going to be the first real test. 5 three-mile laps through and around Regent's Park. I'm looking for a time inside 2 hours (so I'll probably need to check my watch some distance before the end.) Of course, telling people you're about to do something stupid is often the first step towards attempting it. If you want to join me, let me know!! And, if you want to listen to my trainer's opinion on the run tomorrow click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home