Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ask Uncle Chris - January postbag

As you know, I get hundreds of letters, emails and texts from fans all over the world. Sadly I don't have time to answer them all. But here are a few highlights from my January postbag:

Q Can we have a photo of you in your pink running vest on the blog please?
A Yes, this was quite a popular request. And yes, I do look a bit dopey, don't I. But no, I don't have a giant snail crawling down my vest - that's a reflective zip.

Q Who are your marathon heroes?
A My top three are:

1. Michael Watson
2. Dick Beardsley
3. Vanderlei de Lima

And here are a few villains:

1. Paul Appleby
2. Rosie Ruiz
3. Chris Goodlad (the link will be added when it becomes available after the race)

Q Uncle Chris, what thing do you find most difficult to do each day?
A Making my first cup of coffee.

Q How do you cope with those long lonely training runs?
A Good question. Obviously it will be much easier on race day with 35,000 people chasing after me. Seriously though, I spend a lot of the time praying and thanking God for what Jesus has done for me and others - I am never alone.

Q Uncle Chris, it's Valentine's Day soon. Do you have any suggestions for me - which food is most likely to get the pulses racing?
A Runner beans.

Sponsor me at www.bmycharity.com/runformum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]YQRLST[/url] - meSGj - http://iluubcb.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home